Modern technologies in gold mining
How it works
- Minerals and natural resources have characteristic features of spectral response, absorbing radiation in the 400-2500 nm range.
- The images obtained by spectral imaging make it possible to use some methods of extracting and comparing spectra with those previously known.
- In this way, the geological maps are refined, the hypotheses and forecasts of ore and mineral deposits on the outcrops are tested.
- We receive data from satellite imagery (significant coverage, low spatial resolution) and from aerial photography, including highly sensitive specialized optics UAVs.
- Before viewing and analyzing the multispectral images are mathematically and digitally processed by different algorithms: spatial, frequency and statistical. The main component method removes redundant information from images that is a consequence of correlation in response from objects that make them similar to each other.
To perform a spectral analysis using the IMRS method
License and location of the site should be granted, the rest will be done by satellite photos, our drones and data centers. By minimizing the time required to obtain the original data, the technology produces the fastest results on the market.
The development projects
In addition to its application in gold mining, IMRS technology can implement the following tasks: